Frozen Frozen

I like this game. My only two complaints are that it isn't long enough, and that there's no music. I'm working on the second one; I'm almost done writing a track that I think works well with this. Once it's done, it'll be on my profile as "Frozen." If you guys want to use it, all I went is to be credited for it.

Sburb Sburb

If this doesn't make sense to you, it's because you need to read Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
My only complaint is that it doesn't have any music; I have some Homestuck-style battle music that I've composed laying around, if you'd like to use if for this.

Skull Skull Fall Skull Skull Fall

Reskinning a game we've all played doesn't make it a new game. Sorry, but you should try to have a more original idea.

BlackCrossGames responds:

I don't know what game you're talking about, I made this one from scratch. And if you mean that my game has similar mechanics to some other games, well then that only means that they belong to the same game genre.

Toxic: Barren. Toxic: Barren.

So simple, and yet so pretty sounding. Well done. A client of mine is requesting this time of music. What types of synths were you using?

Calamaistr responds:

Its not synths its a 'triangle' from the magical 8bit vst from wooly's chipmusic plugins. :)

The Dance of Hallow's Eve The Dance of Hallow's Eve

Dat guitar tone. <3

How'd you make that effect in the background? For example, it's used at 0:25, and climaxes at 0:27. It's a really cool sound. This overall is just an amazing soundscape, and I use the word soundscape because it's so full and immersive; this short little loop has so much depth. Well done.

jaysummers759885 responds:

That effect that is playing in the background is a VST that I used. It is called "All Alone Pad" It is one of the instruments in my library. I dropped the octave to -8, and messed with the timbre a little to get that low... breathy.. creepy kind of sound. I think it fit the mood well.

This song I had actually written 6 months ago, it was part of a soundtrack and score for an animated story, so it becomes really ambient after this part. The full version is not quite finished. I had written it originally about a vampyre that fell in love with a human, ironically she ended up sucking the life out of him making him human again, so that he could die, and she could take his life.

It is a story of Healing. I have written it to be so. It is called Nosferatu's Eternal Circle, and I may publish it one day if I am lucky enough. I was going to make it a Story Novel, or Animation, but I couldn't find the animators to help me. It would have taken quite a while to do the whole story, so I didn't have the money to hire anyone. So sad, but the songs still live, and the voice overs for some parts of the script. This song was meant to represent the eeriness we feel sometimes, when the night is cold, and the moon is bright, in midst of fall when everything is dying, as somber as that sounds, and as sweet as the air smells, it brings a beauty, a harvest of emotion. A sad beauty celebrating death, and the infinite possibilities of our spirits. The vampyre in the story danced with his human love in the moonlight on the night before Halloween while this music was being played by a band of vampyres called "Torador". The Nosferatu never had the release of death, only suffered at the hands of the women he loved, until he was forced to give up his immortality to be released.

Anyway, I thought you might have liked to hear a little background about it.

Thanks for your review, and I am glad you liked it.

~J

Rebirth Rebirth

I love the synth that starts at around 0:43; I'm going to have to find a way to get the type of sound in Ableton.

TjpjMusic responds: